Monday, August 20, 2007

Britney Spears, is she wrong?

I am almost afraid to post this.. Britney Spears come on Todd.....but...when in doubt.... put it out...so to speak.
OK, my friend and I, over some just ok sushi last night at PM in Nashville, had this Britney Spears discussion.
I said....on Britney's behalf and speaking from only my own experiences that...for me.
my teen years were very extreme party years...almost dangerous party years...and if there were camera's around me then they would have captured some pretty crazy stuff. I have grown out of that but still respect those years because I needed them to burn through so speak to a reality of who I am now...
So for someone who has never had those crazy times and have those crazy times in them, they have to come out sometime.
Don't know much of Britneys history but I think she was a child star...hence no crazy teen years.
Personally I could care less about this but see it at Kroger and Harris Teeter all the time...it is ridiculous...leave her alone..who cares...
So my friend quickly pointed out that she had everything...threw it away...and the biggest thing, to me at least I agree maybe, are her kids that are involved...but after writing this...I think he is wrong ...we just need to leave her alone....oh well I maybe deleting this tomorrow......T