Saturday, June 9, 2007

Todd Cecil and band at the Family Wash (East Nashville)..Short Sets Hosted by Edie



Had a blast......Aarron Foust and Mark Richards playing along.....we ran the banjo through a distortion pedal and then ran both my guitar and banjo through this little baby vox amp.......cool cool cool.....I know I was on cloud nine ....just weird enough for me




Backing Edie up....never get tired playing the "French Song"....which is tearing up the radio waves right now in Holland.....go Edie




?




Love this shot




One of the first times I played my gibson 43 on stage.........God it is unreal.....is slowly become part of my body




Song




very hard to get a complete shot of Connie......we will have to settle for half




Karen Layne....sporting the Todd Cecil T....I played mandolin last night for her....too much fun